Search Within This Site

Treat Herpes Simplex Virus Infection With Homoeopathy

By dr rakesh kumar   Posted at  11:04 AM   Painful eruptions on Lips 9 comments

Read About Simplex From The Top Three Medical Websites on Net

Read About Herpes Simplex From WebMD


Read about Herpes Simplex From HealthCentral


Read about facial herpes simplex from wrongdiagnosis


What Should Do If I have unprotected sex to avoid Herpes

I am having recurrent bumps and boils on buttock, should I check for Herpes.




What Homoeopathy Offers/Why One Should Try Homeopathy for Herpes Simplex

Ans:- As virus being the cause of this problem, which is usually self-limiting disease process and tends to heal within 2-3 weeks even without treatment, but it can cause fatal encephalitis so one should be aware to this and start doing all things to promote early recovery. These things are described in detail in sites given above. Constitutional homeopathic treatment helps certainly for any disease as homeopathic medicines make strong the inner healing power (i.e. the vital force) and herpes simplex is also not excluded from this fact.

How one can get a constitutional homeopathic medicine for herpes simplex

Ans:-Constitutional homeopathic treatment can be taken from your local homeopathic physician which is given after considering local symptoms of disease i.e. what kind of problem you have, what are location of your problem, what sensations you feel with your herpes, what are your mental and physical changes since the infection. I am presenting a questionnaire for constitutional homeopathic treatment.

Reply your answer of each questions know your constitutional homeopathic treatment for herpes simplex virus infection


What Kind Of Eruptions You Have


A:- Group of small raised eruptions filled with fluid.
B:- Superficial ulcer (tearing of superficial layer of skin exposing red area beneath it)
C:- Group of small raised eruptions filled with fluid in a circular shape.
D:- Small yellow raised eruption filled with fluid.


Where Are The Eruptions are Located


E:- Chin
F:- Forehead.
G:- Lower lips.
H:- Upper Lips.
I:- Mouth Around.
J:- Corners of Mouth.
K:- Nose.
L:- Gums.
M:- Eye-lids.
N:- Female genital area.
O:- Male genital area.


What Are Other Symptoms/Problems Have You


P:- Eruptions have burning sensation.
Q:- Eruptions have itching sensation.
R:- Having fever or sense of fever.
S:- Excessive malaise, fatigue, tiredness, wish to lie down, and wish to rest.
T:- Irritable and weepy mood since sickness
U:- Great thirst and dry lips and mouth.
V:- Sadness and does not want to do anything.
W:- Area of eruptions is very much painful to touch.
X:- Is not able to do any mental work such as reading, writing, etc since sickness.
Y:- Having unrefreshed sleep since sickness.
Z:- Restlessness, is not satisfied with anything


--> -->

About the Website And Author

Website informing about homeopathic treatments for various common diseases like Fevers, Diarrhea, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, High Blood Pressure, Knees Pain, Malaria Fever, Filiria, Discogenic Low Back Pain, Acne, Headache, Dysmenorrhea, Anemia, Menorrhagia,etc in very simple manner so that people start using homeopathy and remain healthy. This website is designed and managed by Dr. Rakesh Kumar (B.H.M.S, N.H.M.C, Lko) who is a govt employed homeopathic doctor from Uttar Pradesh India. I had taken my homeopathic education from National Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow, which is the oldest Asian Homeopathic Medical College. Contact Dr. Rakesh Kumar by mailing to::: mail(at the rate)usehomeopathy.com.
View all posts by: Dr. Rakesh Kumar

9 comments:

  1. Am Tanya Albert from United State Join me celebrate this day which my Lord God has made for using this great and powerful healer called Dr Ekpiku that cured my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS disease which has been eating me up for over 3 years now without solutions, i tried looking for solutions online, and through hospital, they keep on giving me orientations about drugs that can extend my years. now since Dr Ekpiku has helped me to cure my disease with the use of herbal remedy and knowledge of his forefathers everything has been going well now, i owe you greatly for healing me so if anybody need is help or you also want to get cured you can also contact him on his email address: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS . CANCER .HEPATITIS B

    Thank,
    Kind Regards...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Emmanuel. I am DEBORAH from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus.Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr.Emmanuel online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr.Emmanuel WhatsApp  +2348140073965 or E-mail: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com  

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You can try a homeopathic medicine Rhus Tox 30 two times a day.

      Delete
  3. I'm 24 and I have taxed myself on being a good person - up until a year ago when I was diagnosed of genital warts. I told my boyfriend with the assumption that he had given them to me (although we have protected sex). He went to the doctor but he didn't have them I then realized that I must have contacted them from a past partner with whom I had unprotected sex with (it happened just two times) I went to the doctor to get full blood screening for everything including HIV I also had my annual pap. The tests came back clean after a spell of trouble at work and a deep depression with suicidal thought. I sought therapy and things became more expensive. Eight months after we worked it all out my boyfriend told me that he was falling out of love with me
    Its been over nine months since we broke up and I don't know how to go on I have been on one date since then I just can't seem to get close to anyone because I'm too afraid that they would leave me once they found out about my situation. Living have been hell for me till early this year when I decided to give herbal a trial. I have been told and have seen many testimonies about African herbalist and how DR UTU have cured many people of many diseases. I collected his contact drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. That's the man who changed my condition today to better. He sent me herbal medicine from Africa which after 8days of use he told me to go for Lab test I waited a week before going for test and I was negative, Am clean again and ready to mingle. I think I learnt a lot from my past predicament. Life is a school and I believe every condition is a lesson to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr ohunyom, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR ohunyom for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973..
    He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
    1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT    

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this hsv 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email DR.Ohunyom on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed for 2 week I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative i am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR.Ohunyom through his email now drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973 and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases;
    Diabetes, Lupus, HPV, Gout, Hepatitis A,B, Infertility, HIV/AIDS, CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  6. i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr ohunyom, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR ohunyom for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973..
    He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
    1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT      

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Emmanuel. I am DEBORAH from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus.Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr.Emmanuel online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr.Emmanuel WhatsApp  +2348140073965 or E-mail: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

Important Notification

Contact for Advice & Any Copyright Issue
please mail
To
:
mail(attherate)usehomeopathy.com. If any copyright material is found in this website that will be removed immediately. No claim would be accepted. Please note that homeopathic medicines advised for peoples are based on detail history and consideration. They may not be useful for you unless they are advised to you according
to your symptoms. So please do not take them by own.
They can cause some unwanted reaction. Please contact your local homeopath before taking them. Please also note there may be delay in exchange of views so in any emergency situation do not delay to get local medical Care.
It is notified that medicine should be taken after consulting
a local homeopath as information given here is only exchange of view only. If symptoms persists or got worsen, seek medical advice immediately.

Facebook Likes

© 2013 Use Homeopathy And Be Healthy. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.